Why did I join any professional associations?
I believe in being ethical and accountable in my work, I like collaborating, and keeping at the cutting edge of industry developments while still honouring time tested methods.
From 2000 to 2013 I was a professional member of the Australian Psychics Association
- In 2004 I was awarded Victorian Psychic of the Year form that group, for my work promoting psychics and the field through my global radio show (1997-2003) and media work as a psychic and a media presenter / producer 1995- current.
- In 2011 I was awarded life time membership of the Australian Psychic Association (APA) for my contribution to the community, industry, and association, and was a member of the APA board of management 2011-2013.
- I served as Ethics Officer of the Australian Psychics Association from 2011 to 2013, while the position of Ethics Officer was in existence within this group.
- In 2013 I received the "Psychic Ambassador" Award at the APA 30th Anniversary Event, August 2013.
- In 2013 The position of Ethics Officer ceased to exist after the structure was changed from an association to become a company. The Australian Psychic Association became the International Psychics Association PTY LTD as part of the Trustee for the Psychics Trust.
I resigned my membership at that point.
In 2014, I joined the International Institute for Complimentary Therapists, recognised for :- Clairvoyant, Medium, Psychic, Reiki Master, Ear Candling, Spiritual Healing, Aura-Soma, Colour Therapy, Astrology.
In 2014 I also joined The Australian Reiki Connection, as a recognised Reiki Master Teacher and ordinary association member.
In 2015 I also joined the the International Trade Council, in Europe.
I began moving forward, from that point, with these groups, and began researching other associations specifically set up for readers and psychics, run ethically as a non profit organization, by the members for the members, interested in moving ahead with industry related legislation, accreditation, RTO training, and a sufficient membership strength to provide discounted deals for insurance and more as per ARC Inc and IICT.
In 2015 I additionally joined the Tarosophy Tarot Association, a worldwide group of professional tarot readers, with many branches in countries around the world. TTA offers training and fellowship for professionals and would be readers across the world. This group includes conventions, courses, social connections, and networking opportunities.
I am interested in ensuring the future of our industry, and the right and safety of future generations to ethically practice the their gifts and intuitive arts unhindered in the society yet to come, and I am interested in collaborating with people and organizations who share that same desire and goal.
Feel welcome to contact me.